In today’s global marketplace, change is reality – and leadership drives change. Our Leadership Consulting program offers a custom approach designed to help today’s busy executive hone valuable skills, build on strengths and competencies, and work seamlessly with others.
Here’s how we do that:
Personality and Leadership assessments: We administer a variety of proven assessments to identify strengths, personality and work styles. Our tools help measure social and emotional intelligence, the “soft” skills so important in executive performance. We also provide a customized 360˚ Feedback assessment to help gauge executive competencies.
Our unique partnership with Management Psychology Group (MPG) helps us ensure the right people are placed in the right positions. This firm of professional licensed psychologists applies the theory and principles of psychology to the practical world of the workplace. Our clients and placement candidates receive assessment for selection and development, leadership succession planning, executive coaching, job analysis, selection validation, and career development.
One-on-One coaching sessions: Our coaching sessions are adapted to meet the needs of each executive. They can be done in person, on the phone or by video conference.
Clients who leverage Leadership Consulting will:
- Learn to deal effectively with organizational change
- Identify strengths and competencies
- Develop more effective leadership and management skills
- Gain focus and direction
- Improve time and task management
- Learn to focus on results
- Achieve peak performance without sacrificing balance and a healthy lifestyle
- Establish credibility by developing a polished professional persona